- Chet holds two departmental "records". What are they?
(Family Ties, Fools)
- What episode ends with the guys assuming a "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no
(This episode has Johnny coming up with yet another great business scheme)
- Name at least five episodes where Johnny gets to drive (not including when Roy rides
in with the patient)
(Lighter-Than-Air-Man, Boot, Honest, School Days, Not Available, Problem, and for
extra-credit Communications Gaffe)
- Which three episodes involve fires at Rampart?
(a small fire in a hospital room, an explosion in the basement & an explosion in an
- Name the two episodes where you see the station 'testing' with L.A. *AND* two
episodes where you see Johnny 'testing' with Rampart (one is very hard to spot).
(The Mouse, Communications *AND* Propinquity, Not Available)
- What's Vince's car number
(Trainee or Women)
- What is one of Roy's favorite play on words (a phrase)?
(The Game, Welcome to Santa Rosa County)
- Name three episodes with Larry Manetti.
(Hes a paramedic in two and a crew member aboard a ship in the other)
- Which two episodes mention Chet's suction cup shoes?
(Inventions, Smoke Eater)
- What was the "secret of the universe"?
- How many times have there been fires at Station 51. What caused them and who puts
(Communications, Tee Vee, Inventions, and for extra-credit The Lighter-than-air Man)
- Name two of Chet's favorite movies.
(The Screenwriter, Insomnia)
- Practical jokes abound around the station. Name the jokes, who has been on the
receiving end, and which ones have backfired?
(The Indirect Method, Messin Around, The Inspection, Quicker than the Eye, Botulism,
Insomnia, and for extra credit The Old Engine Cram)
- All the guys at the station get 'ribbed' (no pun intended) about their cooking
skills from time to time. But everyone has cooked at least one thing that the guys like,
(The Screenwriter, The Inspection, Above and Beyond
Nearly, Pressure 165,
Upward and Onward, Crash Diet, The Hard Hours, Cooks Tour)
- Name the four episodes where the squad had to respond to the same person/people at
least three times.
(the couple fighting, the exerciser, the bad cook, the mystic)
- In what two episodes does Marco drive the squad?
(Back Up, Snakebite)
- Aside from the captain, Johnny & Roy, who else responds to L.A. on the station's
(It's How you Play the Game, Inheritance Tax/Syndrome, The Inspection)
- Name three different places a "Smoky the Bear" poster appears
(You can find two different places around the station, the other you can find in
- Q.Whats Johnnys telephone #?
- Q.Whats the extension # to the phone in Bracketts office?
- Q.Which episode involves Johnny, Roy, Marco, & Chet all repelling down a cliff?
(one rescue involves hang gliders and the other involves a police helicopter)