- Who's the best at the knot-tying drill?
- Roy's favorite vegetable?
- What sports did Johnny & Roy participate in High School?
- What kind of car does Captain Stanley's wife drive?
- In which two episodes does Roy take an "unexpected swim"?
- What show does Chet loose his badge and where does he find it?
- In what episode do you see the life-net, what two firemen were rescued, and
who jumped first?
- What's the squad's license plate #?
- What were Roy and Chet's exam ranks when they took the engineer test?
- How many kittens does that cat have in the station in "Alleycat"
and what are the guy's excuses for not taking one when John offers them to them?
- Who does John talk with to fix his credit card bill?
- What did Chet do before he became a fireman?
- When are Roy and Johnny's birthdays?
- In "The Game" what two teams are playing? What are their mascots?
- Which episode does Vince pull a gun on Johnny and why?
- Which episode do Roy and Johnny accidentally cause an explosion?
- In what two episodes does Detective Crockett appear?
- What was on the license plate of the car that hit John in "The
- In "Weird Wednesday", what year does the guy who locks himself in
the freezer want it opened?
- In "Firehouse Quintet" what was the score at half time? What was
the final score?
- In "The Nuisance" what two names did the nurse call Roy at the end
of the show?
- In "Inventions" name the 5 different inventions discussed in the
- KMG365 is the station's call sign. In the first few episodes LA had a
response code too, what was it?
- What do the old fire helmets say in
- What did they name the mouse in "The Mouse"?
- In what episode do they send something other than "lead 2"?
- In what episode does Chet test Henry's E.S.P.?
- How much money was in the guy's mattress in "The Unlikely Heirs"?
How much did he leave to the guys?
- What movie were the guys watching on television in "Seance"?
- Who wears a wedding ring on the show? Who is married (show-wise) and does
not wear a ring?
- In "Music Mania", what is Dr. Early glad he ate a lot of?
- What was the full name of the dog they have to keep in "Mascot"?
What was the dog commonly called?
- Roy attended what High School?
- In what episode do the guys play ping-pong? Who's playing? Who Wins?
- Whats the L.A. dispatchs address?
Come on, give me something really tough. On to level 3
OK, these were a bit tougher but I don't want to give up yet. Clues for Level 2
Whaaaa! Gimme the answers.