- Who's the best at the knot-tying drill? (Saddled)
- Roy's favorite vegetable? (Communications Gaffe)
- What sports did Johnny & Roy participate in High School? (Gossip)
- What kind of car does Captain Stanley's wife drive? (Foreign Trade)
- In which two episodes does Roy take an "unexpected swim"?
(Computer Terror, The Promotion)
- What show does Chet loose his badge and where does he find it? (Family Ties)
- In what episode do you see the life-net, what two firemen were rescued, and who
- What's the squad's license plate? (Communication's Gaffe, among others)
- What were Roy and Chet's exam ranks when they took the engineer test?( The Promotion)
- How many kittens does that cat have in the station in "Alleycat" and what
are the guy's excuses for not taking one when John offers them to them? (Alley Cat)
- Who does John talk with to fix his credit card bill? (Computer Error)
- What did Chet do before he became a fireman?
(School Days, The Girl on the Balance Beam, or Fuzz Lady)
- What are Roy and Johnny's birthdays? (The Exam)
- In "The Game" what two teams are playing? What are their mascots? (The
- Which episode does Vince pull a gun on Johnny and why? (Bottom Line)
- Which episode do Roy and Johnny accidentally cause an explosion? (Communications)
- In what two episodes does Detective Crockett appear?
(The Lighter-Than-Air Man, Communication Gaffe)
- What was on the license plate of the car that hit John in "The Nuisance"? (The Nuisance)
- In "Weird Wednesday", what year does the guy who locks himself in the
freezer want it opened?
- In "Firehouse Quintet" what was the score at half time? What was the final
- In "The Nuisance" what two names did the nurse call Roy at the end of the
- In "Inventions" name the 5 different inventions discussed in the show.
- KMG365 is the station's call sign. In the first few episodes LA had a response code
too, what was it? (Any of the first few episodes)
- What do the old fire helmets say in "The
Parade"? (The Parade)
- What did they name the mouse in "The Mouse"? (The Mouse)
- In what episode do they send something other than "lead 2"? (Trainee)
- In what episode does Chet test Henry's E.S.P.? (An Ounce of Prevention)
- How much money was in the guy's mattress in "The Unlikely Heirs"? How much
did he leave to the guys? (The Unlikely Heirs)
- What movie were the guys watching on television in "Seance"? (Seance)
- Who wears a wedding ring on the show? Who is married (show-wise) and does not wear a
ring? (any episode)
- In "Music Mania", what is Dr. Early glad he ate a lot of?(Music Mania)
- What was the full name of the dog they have to keep in "Mascot"? What was
the dog commonly called?(The Mascot)
- Roy attended what High School?(The Screenwriter)
- In what episode do the guys play ping-pong? Who's playing? Who Wins?(All Night Long)
- Whats the L.A. dispatchs address? (Computer Error, among others)
O.K. Now I'm ready for Level 3!
Whaaa! Click here for answers.